What are you changing?












In 2011 I've decided to be more aware of what I eat and maybe even more importantly of where my food comes from and what's going into it before it gets to me. I'm actually looking forward to the challenge of being a Vegetarian but then again it's only January 4th. :) I'm also going to try to read more and I'm starting with Lawrence Hill who I met in Woody Point last summer. When I read the book I hear his voice which is kinda nice. And when I'm not reading and eating I'm walking Blackie....of course! Grand Falls-Windsor has beautiful walking trails with rabbits that you can see, and evidence of beavers that I have yet to see. I guess the chicken wire is meant to discourage them from eating the entire forest!



Comments

Kerry O'Gorman said…
Good on ya girl! I'm always going back and forth with my carnivorous ways but tend to eat more veg than meat...I will have to look for this book...always on the lookout for a good one. Love the anti beaver trees!
Anonymous said…
[URL=http://videosavers.net/music/5289-township-funk-2010.html]Township Funk (2010) Скачать видео фильмы, кино, клипы, музыку[/URL] Prelude to Darkness Черная книга Крокодил Данди II
Groove Sensation (A Selection Of House Music's Finest Club Tracks) 2010 Скачать видео фильмы, кино, клипы, музыку Riddle of Master Lu Малышка Лили Capcom Arcade Hits Volume 1
[URL=http://videosavers.net/music/2782-house-vip-17-06-10.html]House Vip(17.06.10) Скачать видео фильмы, кино, клипы, музыку[/URL] Маска сатаны Deep Sea Tycoon Catz 5
Aly and Fila - Future Sound of Egypt 156 (18-10-2010) Скачать видео фильмы, кино, клипы, музыку Леди в белом Flight Deck 5 Убийца клана Инугами
[URL=http://videosavers.net/films/2241-skachat-fil-m-pravosudie-volko.html]Скачать фильм Правосудие волков (2009) Скачать видео фильмы, кино, клипы, музыку[/URL] Осень Blast Thru Flying Corps Gold
Activa - The Digital Society 035 (19-08-2010) Скачать видео фильмы, кино, клипы, музыку Влюбленная Лана Парк цыплячьего периода Дитя человеческое
[URL=http://videosavers.net/music/2783-one-summer-night-mixed-by-gre.html]One Summer Night - mixed by GreenDieseL (2010) Скачать видео фильмы, кино, клипы, музыку[/URL] Pro Pilot 2000 Hugo 2: Whodunit? Car Tycoon
Lange - Intercity 054 (27-10-2010) Скачать видео фильмы, кино, клипы, музыку Горный хрусталь Учитель танцев Школа этуалей

Popular Posts