Three in a row!




Well fiddle dee dee...I think this is the first time I have ever written three times in a row. Must be something in the air. I forgot to provide the link to Jennifer's Website which everyone should visit if they are on the West Coast of Newfoundland and Labrador. (You are Welcome anytime Lori and Tim!) My friend Shawn gave me her light box which certainly helps focus in on the work and I'll keep working on that. Today I dyed small skeins of silk which I recently ordered from the Silk Tree in British Columbia. See you tomorrow?

Comments

Kalila said…
I love love love your jars with
dyed fibers..
I could just eat them..
Have a blast using them in whatever marvel you create.
Huge hugs.
Marja said…
The scarf reminds me of a mystical morning on Mystic Beach. A place we were at this summer.It was so peaceful and stunning.

Wonderful Brenda!!

Popular Posts