How Brenda Gets Her Groove Back

And I'm not talking about the type of groove that Stella got back with Taye Diggs! (although that wouldn't be a bad thing)....No... I'm talking about my artistic groove...my joie de vivre.  I need to mix things up!  I don't know if it's my age (52), the time of year, or the two glasses of wine but most nights by 9 o'clock I'm ready for bed! And I seem to have lost interest in doing many of the things I used to love to do including writing this blog.  So...in the spirit of Julie Powell who cooked her way through Julie Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking and blogged about it in an effort to revitalize her ambition, I'm going to get creative again and I'm going to talk about it here.  And while I try to find myself I'll also share other stuff as well.  Welcome 2014!

Comments

Welcome back to the land of blogging!!!
LoriW said…
Happy New Year, Beautiful One!
Best wishes! I hope 2014 is groovy ;-)
Kerry O'Gorman said…
Lordy Lordy looks who's back!!!! Welcome back to the land of the living blogger! I've often thought of you and wondered what you've been up to...I turn 52 this Saturday and know all too well those feelings.
I so look forward to seeing and hearing of your creative adventures, Brenda...hope you and Blackie are well. xoKerry
Kerry O'Gorman said…
Hey Brenda...yup Irma and I are still the happy wanderers and as far as coming to Newfounland...no bloody way right now with your weather!!!
But seriously...one of these days I'll make it there!
You’ll loooove our exploded plethora of produce, girl, which’ll plant the seed for YOU to grow to great heights!! PROCEED AT YOUR OWN WISK:

Frankly, I wouldn't be tooo worried about what the whorizontal world thot about me, dear; I'd be much more concerned about what Jesus shall say at our General Judgment. You may not like me now, yet, alas! I’m not out to please you. Lemme wanna gonna tella youse Who (grrr - New Joisey accent):

Greetings, earthling. Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like for us if ya believe/accept: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most extra-blatant, catch-22-excitotoxxins, guhroovaliciousnessly delicious, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Idyllic/Firepower/Sexy addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-real-McCoy-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal: PLEASE KEEP HANDS/FEET INSIDE THE WIDE UNTIL WE MADE A CIRCUMFERENCE OF the OUTSTANDING, NEVER-ENDING, THRILLIONTH-RED-MARKER-POSSIBILITIES!!! Puh-leeeze meet me Upstairs. Do that for us. Cya soon, girl…

PS “It is impossible that anyone should NOT receive all that they have believed and hoped to obtain; it gives Me great pleasure when they hope great things from Me and I will always give them more than they expect” -Our Lord to Saint Gertrude

Popular Posts