Fogo












Last weekend I travelled to Fogo Island...and fell in love with yet another place in Newfoundland and Labrador. The trip along the Road to the Isles takes you to a place called Farewell where you take the Ferry to Fogo Island. When you disembark, just around the corner is a place called Seldom. I think I'd like to live in Seldom just to say, "I live in a place called Seldom". How cool would that be? Everything looked blue from the ferry and the waters are dotted with little islands which were beautiful to look at. I met some lovely people there and I'll have more photos tomorrow. Until then. b



Comments

Kerry O'Gorman said…
Newfoundland has the greatest name places! I guess you said farewell to Farewell as well! Looks wonderful there. One of these days, girl!!

Popular Posts