Pink




I've been making what I call Skinning Scarves for the Farmer's Market. I decided I would use some of the silk I have in my studio that I've dyed over the past year or so. So far I've sold three each day which is pretty good I think. They are reversible with a different color and design. Doesn't the Polka Dot Shawl look good on Marie Louise? The strawberries are wild...I noticed them on my walk this morning and went back this evening to pick them. I'm going to make a lovely dessert tomorrow.


Comments

Kerry O'Gorman said…
Wow! What more could a gal want than a pink skinny scarf and wild strawberries!
Rilla Marshall said…
I love these scarves Brenda! so elegant and like nothing I've seen before. thinking of you all in Corner Brook these days...I will be in St. John's in November for the whole two weeks, it will be wonderful to see you :)

Popular Posts