Rhubarb

I've always been quite jealous of those who have their own rhubarb patches. Last night my friend Trudy gave me half of her's. How lovely is that? I thought I would repay this kind gesture by sharing my Rhubarb Oatmeal Muffin Recipe.

In a small bowl combine:
1 Cup Buttermilk
1 Free Range Egg
1 Tsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
In a larger bowl combine:
2 1/2 Cups Flour
1 1/4 Cups Brown Sugar
1 Cup Oats
1 Tbs Grated Orange Peel
1 Tsp Salt
Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Then add:
2 Cups chopped Rhubarb.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350 Degrees F.
Enjoy. xxxb

Comments

Kerry O'Gorman said…
YUM! I'm going to try this one...the chickens have ruined my rhubarb. People grow it like a weed here but not in my patch!
Hi Brenda
Thank you for sharing you rhubarb oatmeal muffin recipe with everyone. they are so tasty, I have a little rhubarb patch maybe I will give your recipe a try.
Molly

Popular Posts