The perfect job






A friend of mine recently wondered what was the definition of a perfect job. For the past six years I have trying to make a living has a full-time Craftsperson, which I believed to be the perfect job. Sometimes I did very well. Sometimes not so much. Lately, (during the 'not so much' times) I've been teaching, curating an Art Exhibit, organizing various events, sitting on various committees and, looking for other paid positions. Somewhere along the way I lost interest in creating. I'm hoping that will change. In the meantime, I'm fairly certain, that the perfect job includes a dog! :)



Comments

Kerry O'Gorman said…
You've had a few good ones it sounds like...but I do know what you mean...doing your own thing on your own time with a few dog walks in between sounds pretty much perfect to me as well!

Popular Posts