Thursday, July 30, 2009

If tie dye is wrong then I don't want to be right!







That's Woody Point on the top. So pretty. Living without Internet, Phone or TV is proving to be not as easy as I thought but I am managing to get a little work done. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with these pieces (and there are a lot more) but hopefully it will come to me soon. It's so hot here and we had the most incredible thunder and lightning storm with the heaviest rain I have ever seen in my life. Happy summer. xxxb



4 comments:

knix said...

Tye Dye will never be wrong sister, and you make it look glorious.
Awesome
Niki xo

Marshall Arts said...

but that is the most sophisticated tie-dye ever!! I think these are beautiful. I would love to see you do a line of sewn scarves from these fabrics, double layered, a different fabric/colour/pattern on each side. Put me down for one!!
xoxox rilla

Janet Davis said...

I dream of being secluded sometimes... beautiful fabrics!

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that exact make. The prices for the shoes are all over 180 bucks everwhere. But for all I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you say about it?