I'm just a shadow right now (*.*) but my work for the Craft Council is almost...almost complete. There will be a few long days and nights of report writing and a few other tasks to complete but in two weeks it will be done. It is incredible how quickly the past four months have gone by. The month of May will go just as fast as I will be teaching 21 classes of Grade Two students how to make felt and tie-dye bandanas. I can hear the robins outside and in my hand are the Pussy Willows I cut this morning. Warmer weather cannot be too far away?

Comments

MurrMade said…
Hi there Brenda! You are certainly busy. Just wondering if you have any plans to do any more classes with the college anytime soon. I received their brochure and there was nothing listed. I have a few friends who want to join up.

Popular Posts