Busy....



We have a great deal of snow in Corner Brook which is making it quite hard to stay inside.
I'm still cutting out and stitching shapes in industrial felt, and I've finally figured out how to dye it rich, deep shades. However, I think I really want to be cutting and stitching silk, so I'm going to try some new work in reverse applique.
As mentioned before, I want to start setting goals mostly because I'm tired of always feeling like I'm behind in everything usually because I do leave things till the last minute! ;) I recently read somewhere that it is a good idea to write out all the steps to accomplishing a goal.
I'll be teaching all the Grade Two classes on the west coast of the province through a program called, Learning through the Arts. I'm going to teach them felting...of course! How exciting.

Comments

Popular Posts