Future goals and handbags.

I've been wanting to make handbags for awhile. I want them to reference my scarves so I'm felting on top of silk and also felting in various threads and yarns for embellishment. The texture on the inside is beautiful and I'll try to have a picture of that tomorrow. It's easy to tell we are nearing the shortest day of the year. Even in the outdoors the lighting is not so great. We had a little snow storm over night but it's supposed to turn to rain later today. I hope it doesn't. I love snow and I love winter, and when it arrives I want it to stay.

I can't believe another year is almost over. I've never been one to set goals. I just sort of take things as they go but if I'm going to succeed as a full time Craftsperson/Designer-Maker/Artist (does anyone know what we are calling ourselves these days?), I'm going to have to make a plan and follow through. So more about that later as well.

Good news from the Shop in Toronto, Margot received them on Thursday and sold two pieces on Friday! Stay warm all.

Comments

Popular Posts